Many families we serve through our cemetery have asked for a convenient on-site funeral home. We listened.
At 13,900 square feet, our new funeral home will offer families unparalleled services and options.
We pride ourselves in being cremation specialists and even operate our own private crematory. We are ready to provide cremation and funeral services, both for immediate need and for prearrangements.
We are now accepting transfers of prearrangements from other funeral homes.
The newest facility in Robertson County will include:
- Funeral Home built on cemetery
- 13,900 Square Feet – all on one level, no steps
- Family drop-off on side and rear
- Convenient level parking: front, rear and side
- Lots of windows for natural lighting and beautiful stonework on the outside
- Large chapel for big crowds with vaulted ceiling and music loft for musicians
- State of the art cafe’
- Childrens’ playroom
- Large vaulted ceiling reception hall with indoor and covered outdoor stone fireplace. All families are welcome to use after service or burial for a comforting meal together.