Dennis Ball, 63, passed away May 26, 2014, surrounded by his wife and children. A Nashville native and long-time Hendersonville resident, Dennis was a well-known and loved general contractor and coach. He was preceded in death by his father, Noel Ball; stepfather, Paul Mays. He is survived by his wife, Jamie Ball; son, Scooter (Andrea) Ball; daughter, Noelle Ball (Donald) Mashburn; 5 grandchildren; mother, Vida Snodgrass Ball Mays; brothers, Leon (Linda) Ball and Stan (Rachel) Ball; sister, Janis Ball Bessire (Mike Riggins); stepsisters, Pamela (Eddie) Duke and Paulette Mays Potter. Visitation will be held Friday, May 30, from 2 - 8 p.m., at Hendersonville Memory Gardens. The funeral service will be held Saturday, May 31, at 1 p.m., at Hendersonville First United Methodist Church. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt or Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center.
Born in Nashville, TN
Resided in Gallatin, TN
- Visitation: Hendersonville Funeral Home Room: Chapel
- Friday May 30, 2014 2:00pm to 8:00pm
- Life Celebration: Hendersonville First United Methodist Church
- Saturday May 31, 2014 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Interment: Hendersonville Memory Gardens
- Saturday May 31, 2014 2:30pm to 3:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.