Donold Wayne Webb, age 53 of Greenbrier, passed away suddenly on May 29, 2020. He was born in Nashville, TN on January 15, 1967 to the late Oscar and Joyce Webb. He is also preceded in death by his sister Linda Lassiter, and his brother Oscar Webb Jr. He is survived by his wife of more than 30 years, Tammy Webb; their children, Jessica Marie Rodatz and her fiancée Isaac Boyer, and Donold Webb Jr., and his wife Ashley; their grandchildren, Trinity, Jaci, Laylah, Brooklynn, Kolten, Joseph, and Leilonni; brothers, Larry (Kim) Spalding, James (Patty) Webb; sister Tina (Wayne) Meadows. Visitation will be at Springfield Funeral Home on Monday June 1 from 3-7 pm, and on Tuesday from 11am until service time at 2pm. Interment will follow at Mayes Cemetery in Greenbrier.
Donold Wayne Webb
Born on January 15, 1967
Departed on May 29, 2020 and resided in Greenbrier, TN
- Visitation: Springfield Memorial Gardens, Funeral Home and Cremation Center
- Monday June 1, 2020 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday June 2, 2020 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Springfield Memorial Gardens, Funeral Home and Cremation Center
- Tuesday June 2, 2020 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.