Holly Jan Wheeler Sellers, Age 48, died Tuesday August 8, 2017 after a long illness. A native of Nashville, TN she was the daughter of Calvin Wheeler, Smyrna, Annette Murff Wheeler of Springfield. Granddaughter of the late Bill and Elizabeth Kind Murff and Johnny and Mildred Wheeler. She had worked for Centennial Hospital but due to illness was not working. Holly loved people and doing whatever she could for them. A true caretaker. She loved God and her family, especially her twins. She is survived by her husband of 21 years, Myron Sellars; daughters, Shayla and Sloan Sellars of Springfield, brother Tad (Kara) Wheeler or Pleasant View, sister, Shantil (Ed) Matheny of Nashville, 3 nephews Chance Matheny of Nashville, Justin and Bailey Wheeler of Pleasant View. Visitation will be at Springfield Funeral Home Friday from 4-8 pm, and Saturday August 12 from 12 Noon until service time at 2pm with interment to follow at Springfield Memory Gardens.
Holly Jan Sellars
Born on April 28, 1969
Departed on August 8, 2017 and resided in Springfield, TN
- Visitation: Springfield Memorial Gardens, Funeral Home and Cremation Center
- Friday August 11, 2017 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday August 12, 2017 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration: Springfield Memorial Gardens, Funeral Home and Cremation Center
- Saturday August 12, 2017 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.