Linda Kaye Pankow, August 6, 2017, age 70 of Springfield. Born in Nashville on March 31, 1947. Preceded in death by her husband of 24 years, Robert Lee Pankow, and her son, Dwayne Pankow. Survived by her children, Pam (Johnny) Waller, Bobby Lynn Pankow, Sherrie Pankow, and Tammie Dillard; sister, Lois Diane Kopulos; grandchildren, Christopher and Brenton Waller, Joseph and Christina Dillard, Matt, Shawna, and Cody Pankow, and several great-grandchildren. Visitation will be at Springfield Funeral Home Thursday from 10 am until 8pm, and on Friday from 9am until service time at 2pm with interment to follow at Springfield Memorial Gardens. Acting pallbearers will be Gerard Kopulos, Christopher Waller, Johnny Waller, Joseph Dillard, Matt Pankow, and Stanley Lambert.
Linda Kaye Pankow
Born on March 31, 1947
Departed on August 6, 2017 and resided in Springfield, TN
- Visitation: Springfield Memorial Gardens, Funeral Home and Cremation Center
- Thursday August 10, 2017 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Friday August 11, 2017 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Funeral Service: Springfield Memorial Gardens, Funeral Home and Cremation Center
- Friday August 11, 2017 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.