Lou Ann McKinnon Brown age- 75 of Sumner County, TN was born on February 8, 1939 and passed away on February 18, 2014. Lou Ann is preceded in death by her first husband, Robert Lewis McKinnon, Sr.; second husband, Roy Brown, parents, Henry and Leeta Hooper. She is survived by her sons, Robert McKinnon, Jr. and John Michael McKinnon, grandchildren, Justin Scott McKinnon, Erica Dunning, Jeremy McKinnon and Jazlyn Belle Ann McKinnon, sister Jane Hooper Abner, and brother, Nick Hooper. Honorary pallbearers will be Dr. Brian Stewart, James and Asenath Buttram, and the helpful staff at Sumner Regional Hospital. A visitation will be held on Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 5 until 8PM, and on Friday from 12 until 2PM. A life celebration graveside ceremony will be conducted at 2PM, everything to take place at Hendersonville Funeral Home and Memory Gardens.
Lou Ann McKinnon Brown
Born in Jamestown, TN on February 8, 1939
Departed on February 18, 2014 and resided in Gallatin, TN
- Visitation: Hendersonville Funeral Home Room: Stateroom A
- Thursday February 20, 2014 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Visitation: Hendersonville Funeral Home Room: Chapel
- Friday February 21, 2014 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Life Celebration Graveside Ceremony: Hendersonville Memory Gardens Room: Sermon on the Mount
- Friday February 21, 2014 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Click on the links above for maps and directions. View current weather.